Webinars And Forecasts That Make Sense
Ready for practical weather coaching about specific sailing venues pertinent to you? We've got you covered. Learn the basics along with venue-specific knowledge to gain the upper hand at your next peak event.
What You Get
How It Works
Currently, we are offer a webinar series in preparation for the U.S. ISAF Youth Worlds Qualifier in Pensacola, FL. This means, you will have 5 webinars preparing you for the Pensacola venue plus daily weather forecasting and a briefing each day of your regatta!
You will learn:
- Details on how to maximize the macro and micro influences of your specific venue.
- This is not a general weather course. This is what you need to know about your upcoming regatta.
- How to read a detailed weather forecast -- which will be provided daily for the YWQ event.
- Access to a sailing meteorologist leading up to, and during your event.
- You will learn the basic weather patterns and geographic influences specific to Pensacola
- And more!