Platinum: Get Results Faster With A Customized Fitness Plan
SPT's Platinum program is ideal for athletes graduating from the Medallion Program or athletes wanting a more customized workout plan. Athletes in this program work with SPT's top trainers, the same ones programming for the US Olympic Sailing Team and the Youth Redbull America's Cup. With over 40+ years of combined experience in competitive sailing, our team provides a sailing-focused fitness coaching experience like no other! Furthermore, our remote fitness coaching experience utilizes the SPT's data analytic software--taking all the guess work out of your performance goals.
Chris Barnard -- 2019 Princesa Sofia Champion & US Olympic Hopeful
Team Argo -- GC 32
Paige Railey -- World Champion & Rolex Yachtswoman Of The Year
2017 Red Bull Youth America's Cup TEAM USA
Ready to get started? Schedule a free consultation today!
Full Program Details
- For the athlete wanting more dedicated guidance in becoming a professional athlete and program specificity in his/her training
- Access to remote trainer via App/Email/Phone during business hours
- Data driven programs based on athlete testing results
- Accountability with monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports on workout completion and athlete metric trends
- Weekly assessments for progress tracking
- Workout plans updated weekly, customized to athlete's goals and schedule
- Remote coach works with athlete's trainers/sailing coach to build best program
- Monthly video conferences discussing previous four weeks and long-term program plan
- Access to library of videos/resources for athlete performance and development
- Guidance with:
- Becoming an athlete
- Life-style coaching
- Goal setting/planning
- $195/month and requires 6 month contract
How To Get Started
1. Setup an Initial Consultation with our Athlete Coordinator. During the 20 minute call, he will discuss the program details, initial athlete details, and any questions you have have.
2. The Athlete will received an email with instructions for getting setup in the system.
3. Complete an Initial Fitness Assessment. This will include video your fitness coach will review for form.
4. Meet your fitness coach during a one hour video call. During this call your coach will review your Fitness Assessment, review your goals and schedule, and build a plan for success!